Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday 31 August 2012

A quick and easy Father's Day gift idea...

With our newest family member only just being born last week, Father's Day was the furtherest thing from my mind! However, after looking in my craft supplies, I decided I had everything I needed to make a quick and easy Father's Day gift for hubby from the our two boys....

You will need

  • coloured/scrapbooking paper of your choice
  • a frame of your choice
  • stick-on letters and/or chipboard letters
  • rub-on heart or cut out your own from paper
  • ink pad
  • glue (i used mod podge)
  • and a pen
  • scissors






I wanted to show hubby how little our boys hands are at the moment and soon they will grow and grow into wonderful young men before we know it. I hope that this little craft project can capture some pretty special moments in time, with our new baby just entering into the world and his big brother showing us how much he has grown and developed in the last couple of months.

I hope that this can inspire you to maybe make something a little unique and fun for Father's Day this year!

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful, loving and awesome Dad's out there!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment