Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 21 October 2012

I need your help!

I am getting a bit excited at the moment because in a couple of weeks my little family and I are off to Melbourne for a little holiday and to a good friends wedding- Yay! First of all though, I have to get through Blogtoberfest12 and the dilemma of what accessories to wear with my new wedding outfit. So I could do with your suggestions...

Here is a sneak peek of the dress and shoes...


and I have this bolero from my wedding...

but I am wondering, do I try and dye it a red/orange colour to match the outfit? Or do I buy a new one and if so what colour and from where? I wouldn't mind a vintage looking one.

Also, I need earrings and a bag. I am thinking vintage inspired for both as well, so your suggestions for colours and where to find them would be very much appreciated!

I am looking forward to seeing what you all come up with!

x

8 comments:

  1. I would leave the bolero as it is, it looks lovely and you might spoil it if you tried to dye it. Earings and bag - go red to match the shoes. Hope you have a lovely time at the wedding xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for your imput! I have finally find a bag online to go with the shoes... i just hope it gets here in time!

      Delete
  2. Love the colours, I wouldn't be game to dye the bolero, its nice as it is or you could check out Etsy for another one. Looking forward to seeing the outfit all together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. In the end I have borrowed a bolero from a friend! So am getting excited about putting it all together now!

      Delete
  3. I would definitely leave the bolero as is, the white will go well with that dress. I would buy some big earrings that tie in that coral colour and link it with white, maybe feathers? And I would go for a blue bag to match the blue on the dress. But that's just me, I like to use all the colours of an outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know what you think! I have finally found a coral handbag online (no blue ones that i liked!) and hoping to get some maybe blue earrings to go with!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete