Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 5 December 2012

#reverb12- Day 5

So todays prompt from the lovely Kat at I Saw You Dancing is...

What was your dream destination in 2012 and why? 

It can be a town, city, country or region -- real or imaginary -- and doesn't matter if you actually got there or not!

So here it is...




Yep, you guessed it- it's imagined!

A space to sleep, eat, read magazines, watch movies and spend time on the laptop. 

A space where I don't have to leave for about THREE DAYS!

A space where it is clean and crisp and stays that way for those THREE DAYS!

A space where there are no midnight feeding calls, early morning wake up calls or things that go bump in the night! 

A quiet space.

Can anyone else relate?

x

P.S I am also playing along with Twinkle in the Eye for Wordless Wednesday (although I just had to add a few words!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I can totally relate, I'd be happy with just one day there. Divine. But I bet we'd get the mother's guilt in like two hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually..i cannot even IMAGINE it!!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe just hope then!!! That's what i do!! lol

      Delete