Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday 11 December 2012

#reverb12 Day 8: A literally 'nurtured' relationship...

Today I am following another #reverb12 prompt thanks to Kat from I Saw you dancing...

Considering the idea that nothing lasts forever: what was the most important relationship that you fostered in 2012? 


Well, I think I can say I literally fostered one important relationship this year and that was carrying our second child in my belly for nine months. I must admit though, I am not sure I nurtured that relationship too well during those nine months, as the severe morning sickness saw me have my head in some form of bucket for most of it! You can read more about the fun and games of my pregnancy here and here.
So I was extremely glad to see the birth of our second baby boy in August and it turned out that I did pretty well in the nurturing department (if i do say so myself!).
What do you think?






Images from the wonderful Kate at Kate Millard Photography. 
You can find more of Kate's gorgeous work here and here.

How will you continue to nurture it in 2013?

So in 2013, I hope to nurture this beautiful baby boy by giving him as many smiles and cuddles as he needs. I want to make him feel safe and secure in his little world and teach him that his big brothers' loud noises are nothing to be scared of! Most of all, I want him to stay little forever and never throw tantrums... EVER! (Is that too much to ask ;)

x

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely sentiment and such a gorgeous boy. Love tiny babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful post.. what gorgeous pictures!! Nurturing my children, teaching them to read.. going on adventures with them..

    #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The photographer is local to my area and we were extremely happy with what she did.

      Delete
  3. He is so beautiful. I like the idea of thinking back and being reflective on statements. Might have to take some time to do it myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is always good to have prompts at this time of year otherwise I dont think I would ever reflect!

      Delete
  4. He's gorgeous. My sympathy with the morning sickness, it's the most horrid experience, but at least now you get to enjoy your little boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly is! And i am definitely enjoying this little man at the moment, I am savoring his littleness.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photos. Pregnancy and newborn babies, that's nurturing at its core.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious photos! You did an awesome job in the nurturing department! :) x

    ReplyDelete